The Greetery Destination Stamp Set
Hi Everyone, happy Sunday!
I am so excited to bring you a new video today featuring The Destination Stamp set from The Greetery's July 2020 release. I made four cards using the stamp set, matching dies, and also the new Concord & 9th inks that were just released a few weeks ago.
I have the video linked below, as well as more photos of the finished cards and at the very bottom my full supply list. Please let me know if you have any questions, and head on over to my YouTube channel or IG for more card photos and videos. Also, if you head on over to The Greetery's blog, it has a lot of great cards to help inspire you on all the ways to use this set.
The Round Map die is super cute and I have so many other card designs to create from it
Completing the die cut inlay took no time at all when using my Glad Press N' Seal to keep the pieces all together.
This card reminds me of a mix between Candy Land and what I imagine Vermont looks like in the Autumn :)
Round Map Stencil: I used the following colors for ink blending... Grapefruit + Sorbet
Waterfront Map A Stencil: I used the following colors to ink blend the "sand" Stardust + Buttercup + Wheat
The water was created using Waterfront Map B Stencil and the ink blending was done with Aqua Sky + Sea Glass + Oceanside + Midnight
Rectangle Map Stencil: I used the following colors for ink blending Sea Glass + Oceanside + Stardust
Today's post is showcasing the destination stamp set, stencils and some of the dies from The Greetery's July 2020 release. To check out more of their release and other awesome products check out the link below:
Color Blending Combinations using the Concord & 9th inks
Rectangle Map Stencil: Sea Glass + Oceanside + Stardust
Waterfront Map A Stencil: Stardust + Buttercup + Wheat
Waterfront Map B Stencil: Aqua Sky + Sea Glass + Oceanside + Midnight
Round Map Stencil: Grapefruit + Sorbet
Main Supplies Used in this card
• The Greetery Destination Map Stencils - https://bit.ly/3hJsnPr
• The Greetery Destination Stamp Set - https://bit.ly/2ZYFB4G
• The Greetery Destination Die - https://bit.ly/2OVHpoz
• The Greetery Destination Round Map - https://bit.ly/2WYozla
• Concord & 9th Ink Cube Bundle - https://bit.ly/3hxgvjc
• Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen - Glitter Gloss 888n - https://bit.ly/2VrHYL1
• Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brush Set - https://bit.ly/3bu5oEK
• The Stamp Market Tropic Teal Cardstock - https://bit.ly/2ByduQv
• The Stamp Market Emerald Isle Cardstock - https://bit.ly/2WVQke4
• The Stamp Market Color Crush Cardstock Pack - https://bit.ly/302BJj4
Commony Used Supplies In My Videos
• Sizzix Sidekick Starter Kit - https://bit.ly/3bDWNQ5
• Kokuyo Long Dot Liner Adhesive Runner - https://bit.ly/2UpcfJP
• Kokuyo Tape Glue Dot Liner Long tape, Refill cartridge 5 Pack - https://amzn.to/39qXnyQ
• Gemini by Crafter's Companion die cutting machine - https://amzn.to/3a1DhvD
• Creative Expressions adhesive eraser - https://bit.ly/3b10KhH
• Tonic Studios Tim Holtz 5in Titanium Mini Snips - https://amzn.to/3b6vbTJ
• Tim Holtz Tonic 5 inch Haberdashery Scissors - https://bit.ly/2JYPJSe
• Tonic Studios Tim Holtz 9.5 in Titanium Shears - https://bit.ly/2yeBpSM
• Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Comfort Trimmer 8.5" - https://amzn.to/2UnDuV4
• Therm O Web 0.5 INCH PURPLE TAPE - https://bit.ly/3hEcGZH
All supplies used were purchased with my own money and links may be used at no cost to you. All links were found by me personally and added to the supplies list for the convenience of my viewers. This list is by no means exhaustive of the places where these products can be purchased, and companies may choose to change or discontinue these products unbeknownst to me. In addition, prices listed at all these sites may change unbeknownst to me. If any of these companies are offering promotions, they are outside of my purview as I am not affiliated with any of the companies used in any way.
I am a part-time creator with a full-time job outside of cardmaking – am not an expert and am not affiliated with any of the companies used in this video. All opinions voiced in this video are my own. I was not paid, asked or sponsored to create these cards or make this video. I just wanted to share my passion with the world. Thank you for watching!